Bruno Coelho (Portugal)
1. 2015 IFMAR World Champion 1/10 4WD Buggy
2. 2 times IFMAR 1/10 TC World Vice Champion
2014 Kissimmee (US)
2016 Beijing (CN)
3. European 1/10 NT Champion
4. 2 times TITC Winner 2016, 2017
5. European Offroad Series Champion
6. ETS Series Champion
7. IIC Series Champion
Naoto Matsukura (Japan)
1. 2014 IFMAR 1/10 TC World Champion
2. 4 times IFMAR World Champion 1/12 Pan Car:
2008 Bangkok (TH)
2010 Burgdorf (DE)
2012 Heemstede (NL)
2016 Beijing (CN)
2015 IFMAR WORLDS VICE CHAMPION 1/10 OFFROAD 4WD
2013 IFMAR WORLDS VICE CHAMPION 1/10 OFFROAD 4WD
3. 10 times IFMAR A-main finalist
4. 1/10 FEMCABuggy EP 2wd & 4wd Champion
5. Snowbird National 1/12 EP Champion
6. EOS Series 2wd Champion
7. 7 Times JMRCA 1/12 National Champion 2007/2013
8. 4 Times JMRCA 1/10 TC National Champion 2011/2014
9. Times JMRCA 1/10 2WD Buggy EP National Champion 2008-2010-2011-2012-2014
10. 9 Times JMRCA 1/10 4WD Buggy EP National Champion 2007/2011-2013/2016
11. 2016 JMRCA 1/8 Buggy National Champion
12. 2004 1/10 On Road Sport National Champion
13. IIC 1/10 & 1/12 Champion
Andy Moore(United Kingdom )
1. 2006 IFMAR Touring car World Champion
2012 IFMAR WORLDS 1/12 VICE CHAMPION
2. 12 times IFMAR World Championships A-main finalist
3. 3 times EFRA EUROPEAN CHAMPION:
2007 EFRA European 1/12 scale Champion
2006 EFRA European Touring car Champion
2000 EFRA European Pro10 Champion
4. 23 times EFRA European Championships A-main finalist
5. 8 times UK BRCA National Champion
6. TITC Winner 2007, 2011
7. China International TC race Beijing Winner, 2011
8. IIC 1/12 scale Winner, 2007
9. AOC Bangkok Winner, 2013
1. European 1/10 Formula & TC STOCK class Champion
2. ETS 1/10 Stock Formula & TC Champion
3. IIC 1/10 Stock Formula & TC STOCK class Champion
4. Snowbirds 1/10 Formula Champion
Olly Jefferies (United Kingdom)
1. 6 times BRCA champion
2. BRCA 1/12th Champion
3. 2012 BRCA Touring Car champion
4. 2012 Stock & Modified 12th BRCA champion
Nicholas Lee (Singapore)
1. 2016 IFMAR World Championships A-main finalist
2. 2017 TITC A-main 2nd
3. 3 times TITC A-main finalist
4. 2015 AOC Singapore Winner
5. 4 times AOC A-main finalist
6. 2015 PRCA Race Winner
7. 2015 Reedy Race Invitational class(USA) 8th
8. 2016 Xiamen Grand prix Winner
Wang Haifeng( China)
1. 2014 TITC Modified A-main Finalist
2. 2011 TITC Stock Champion
3. 7 times (China) National Champion
4. 4 times Hobbywing Cup Champion
5. TQ of 2009 Tamiya Asia Cup (China)
Xu Wentao ( Singapore)
1. 2017 AOC (Shanghai) 13.5T TC Stock 2nd
2. 2017 AOC (Shanghai) 13.5T TC Super Stock 2nd
3. 2016 AOC (Shanghai) Super Stock A-main 2nd
4. 2016 AOC (Shanghai) Stock A-main 2nd
5. 2016 SMP Off-road Master Tournament 4WD Modified 2nd
6. 2016 MTS (Shanghai) 2nd, runner-up of the year.
7. 2014 AOC (Shanghai) Stock B-main Champion
8. 2014 Hobbywing Cup Stock TC TQ Champion
9. 2014 PROLINE Off-road Race Modified 4WD 3rd
Kyle Stacy (USA)
"I am very happy to be flying the new V4 HobbyWing ESCs. They are able to take everything I throw at them and keep coming back for more. Affordable, strong, reliable and easy to use are just some of the reasons that make them the best ESCs in the world. I am using the new 160A V4 ESC in all of my Goblin 700 Kyle Stacy Edition's and it works extremely well. The all new 130A V4 is the perfect match for the Goblin Black Thunder."
Dunkan Bossion (France)
"My name is Dunkan Bossion i'm 19 and i think rc model for 15years, I pratice Competition since 13years and i was World best pilot in 3D heli in 2014. I use to fly a lot of kind of model Helicoptere ,3D airplanes and FPV Staff, I choise to fly Hobby wing cause i really like the quality of the product. It is always working and easy to set it up. The solidity is awesome too and this is something that we need ."
JeaHong Lee (Korea)
With 13 years of flying experience, he has been mainly flying helicopters (before DJI multirotors). He participated in a lot of world-level competitions which were held in USA, Germany, UK, Japan, Thailand and etc. and took many podiums.
Kan Poonnoi (Thailand)
"After a few tested Hobbywing 160 V4 ,I found very good performance from this ESC . Hobbywing ESC can support to my aggressive flying throughout flight. That why I used all Hobbywing ESC for all my machines."
MinChan Kim (Korea)
Hello! My name is MinChan Kim and 11years old boy who is living in South Korea.
"At the first time. it was my father`s hobby but now I`m the pilot and my fatheris working as my director. I have a keyword of the world`s youngest helicopter pilot. I started to drive when I was three years old and started to reveive many awards from various competitions since I was four. Still far to go, but I think I am at this place because I try very hard without knowing 'give up'. I think the biggest strength of ESC is that it looks more gorgeous at the appearance. Also it is easy to setup. I am really happy to use products of HobbyWing I will try harder to get meaning ful result with HobbyWing From this year`s competitions."
Hugo Markes (Switzerland)
"My name is Hugo Markes and I live in Switzerland. I am in the RC-Hobby Business for over 20 years and I absolutely love to fly helicopters of every kind. During my time in this beautifull hobby I have successfully taken part in several competitions from Scale, F3C, to Drag Race, Speed and 3D. Going along with this I could test a lot of different ESC`s and after many tests the Hobbywing products have totally convinced me. I like the design, the good manufacturing quality, the reliability and support. Hobbywing ESC`s are my first choice for every kind of RC-Helicopter from Scale to 3D."
Tal Roglit (Israel)
"Hi, I am Tal Roglit from Israel, flying RC helicopters for 3 years now, got to try my first Platinum HV 160A V4 ESC after IRCHA 2015, ESC is very solid, governor runs very good and really easy to setup, as I love my over speed maneuver, I am able to draw high AMP of my HW ESC with no fear at all! The ESC has also an internal BEC with duel output which works perfectly, by now I have mounted all my Helis with the HW platinum series ESC's and all I can say is WOW! I like it a lot."
Jakob Grimm Hansen (Denmark)
"My name is Jakob Grimm Hansen. I'm from Denmark. I have been flying RC helicopter since 2009. The way rc helicopters seems to defy the laws of physics have always impressed me a lot.
If you fly competition you need the most reliable products on the market. This is why I have chosen to fly with hobbywing ESC's. They are not only reliable but also very powerful and provides you with a very consistent rpm control.
The first time I competed international was 3D Masters in 2012, since then I have been traveling to events such as, Heli Masters, 3D Cup, Zone Format, 3DX Asia pacific, Thailand Heli Blowout, Korea Fun Fly, Hawaii Fun Fly, IRCHA, World Championship in F3N, World Air Games and Pilot-TR events in Turkey.
I really enjoy travelling and meet my friends in the RC community. Now I'm very happy to join the Hobbywing Team."
Lu Hao (China)
HOBBYWING ESCs are cost-efficient speed controllers but with high performance, especially the HV160A aircraft ESC. I used the ESC to participate in the 3DCUP2015 in France and F3N in Austria this year. It had great performances in the world championships. Therefore, I want to recommend it to you guys.
Adrian Adnan (Malaysia)
I have been using hobbywing esc for about 4 years and i think it is the most reliable esc for all rc machines.a simple design and programing what makes the esc more easy to sets and the governing system is suitable for all kind of flying from f3c to hard 3d smacking.i am using this new 160a v4 for all my competitions as it gives good performance for my flights.
Huan Bui (Vietnam)
After tried HW esc on 1 of my Goblins (i used only Kontronik esc before) and my first impressive is that HW will become the most popular ESC in the short future cause it has very good Governor Function and the esc can handle even more power then any others which give me very comfortable feeling and i asked to joined the HW team and i'm so proud to be in the team!!!The HW160 is my favorite so far, the best ESC i have ever use!
2016 will be HW's year,i'm sure!!!
"Hello! I'm Antonio Gomez, I'm so proud to be in the Hobbywing team, I use Hobbywing 160A on my goblins 700 and it works very nice, I like hobbywing because it has a very good governor, the best I've ever flown, it has also a very nice design, It's very light, it can handle more power than the other Esc brand, is also one of the most reliable,it has a very nice built in bec, I hope to have a lot of nice results at Competitions with these awesome ESC."
Valerio Bottero (Italy)
I'm really proud to be a part of Hobbywing teampilot. I love the beautiful design of the Platinum HV 160A V4 ESC, it has a really good aluminium case, with a perfect dissipation structure. I use it on my Soxos DB7 from Heli Professional and it works perfectly. I used lot of other ESC brands, but this is absolutely the most powerful, efficient and aesthetically beautiful ESC I ever tried.
Chatchawit Kamsawang (Thailand)
" first time i use hobbywing esc , i know the esc is very good and suitable for my heli . easy setting and very powerful governor system …in the future , i will use hobbywing esc for competition and it will help me perform well …. i'm so proud that i can join team Hobbywing …. "
Derek Teo (Malaysia) Team Manager
"It is a great opportunity to join Team Hobbywing. Hobbywing platinum series ESC is the most reliable ESC I have ever test so far . Good governor function to hold my heli during hard maneuver, esc temperature stay low even hot weather . Give me best performance all the time , I feel more confident flying with Hobbywing esc ........ "