|USB LINK SOFTWARE|
|USB Link Software|
USB Link Software
USB Link Software
USB LINK SOFTWARE-->USB Link Software
The USB LINK SOFTWARE is a PC program working together with the LCD Program Box, it has the following functions:
1） Precisely sets the programmable items of the ESC.
2） Upgrades the firmware of the ESC.
3） Upgrades the firmware of the Professional LCD Program Box.
4） Analyses the "Governor mode" parameters for RC helicopter
(This is the function of a subprogram named "Speed Calculator")
2. USB Link Software is suitable for the following ESC:
Hobbywing USB Link V3.43
for USB Link:
1. For perfectly match the new firmware of XERUN-120A-V3 ESC “V3.2_*****”, we revised the interfaces of Boost Timing & Turbo Timing;
2. Started to use new icon.
3. Fixed the BUG that set values at different punch rate switch points in ESC is different from values in the LCD program box.
Here we release a new firmware “V3.2_140627_Beta” for XERUN-120A-V3 ESCs, this new firmware mainly improved the following aspects:
1. Comparing with the previous version, it can bring better bottom power while less heat to the motor when activating the Boost & Turbo timing;
2. fixed the short-time weak brake effects after a quick full brake operation with the option "maximum brake force" set to 75% or above.
3. Solved the cogging issue previously happened to some motors at extremely low throttle with Boost/Turbo Timing activated.
(The new firmware is an option for users. It is not the factory default firmware of XERUN 120A V3.1 ESC currently.)
★ USB Link Software ★ Car ESC ★ Aircraft ESC ★ LCD Program Box
Hobbywing_USB_Link_V3.43_setup_140702.zip (MS Windows Version)
Some users cannot download the file of “USB LINK SOFTWARE” in the browser, in such a case, please follow the operations below:
1） Move the cursor at the red characters linked to the file.
2） Right click the mouse, select “Save target as...” in the floating menu.
3） Select the suitable file director to save the USB LINK SOFTWARE file in your PC.
★ USB Link Software
★ Car ESC
★ Aircraft ESC
★ LCD Program Box
When installing the USB Link Software in Windows Vista and Windows 7, please follow the operations below:
1） Unpack the RAR file.
2） Right click the "Hobbywing_USB_Link_******.exe" file, then left click on "Run as Administrator".