|USB LINK SOFTWARE|
|USB Link Software|
USB Link Software
USB Link Software
USB LINK SOFTWARE-->USB Link Software
The USB LINK SOFTWARE is a PC program working together with the LCD Program Box, it has the following functions:
1） Precisely sets the programmable items of the ESC.
2） Upgrades the firmware of the ESC.
3） Upgrades the firmware of the Professional LCD Program Box.
4） Analyses the "Governor mode" parameters for RC helicopter
(This is the function of a subprogram named "Speed Calculator")
2. USB Link Software is suitable for the following ESC:
Hobbywing USB Link V3.52.01
for USB Link:
Some improvements are made as shown below:
1. Fixed known bugs on software interface display.
2. Establish the protocol of naming USB Link software version.
3. To supports EZRUN MAX V3 series of car ESCs and PLATINUM HV V4 series of aircraft ESCs and XERUN XR8 series of car ESCs.
for DRIVING(Car ESC) Firmware:
1. Released one versions of firmware "V3.1_121129_Beta" for XERUN-120A-V3 ESCs.
2. Released the special firmware "XR-4.1.22" for XERUN XR8 PLUS ESCs.
for FLYING(Aircraft ESC) Firmware:
1. To support the Platinum HV V4 series of ESCs.
for LCD(LCD Program Box) Firmware:
1. Released the new firmware "PB-3.2.19" supports EZRUN MAX V3 series of car ESCs and PLATINUM HV V4 series of aircraft ESCs and XERUN XR8 series of car ESCs.
★ USB Link Software ★ Car ESC ★ Aircraft ESC ★ LCD Program Box
Hobbywing_USB_Link_V3.52.01.zip (MS Windows Version)
Some users cannot download the file of “USB LINK SOFTWARE” in the browser, in such a case, please follow the operations below:
1） Move the cursor at the red characters linked to the file.
2） Right click the mouse, select “Save target as...” in the floating menu.
3） Select the suitable file director to save the USB LINK SOFTWARE file in your PC.
★ USB Link Software
★ Car ESC
★ Aircraft ESC
★ LCD Program Box
When installing the USB Link Software in Windows Vista and Windows 7, please follow the operations below:
1） Unpack the RAR file.
2） Right click the "Hobbywing_USB_Link_******.exe" file, then left click on "Run as Administrator".